Hygienic & Service Pipework
Design, Fabrication & Installation
The DES pipework fabrication services are equipped with modern machinery and tooling to enable us to meet the requirements of a wide variety of industries.
Our capable, highly trained workforce posses a wealth of knowledge and experience gained over many years and working with a wide variety of materials and applications.
Welding procedures are carried out in accordance with ASME, BSEN ISO 5614-1:2004(formally BSEN 288) part 3 and employees are certified to BS EN 287 part 1.
- Hygienic process and CIP systems in 316L St. Steel
- Coded welding of B.S.4825 Part 1 / ASTM A269-270
- Coded welding to ASME BPE quality
- Coded welding of service & high pressure pipework
- Fabrication of Mild Steel & St. Steel platforms, gantries and structures
Hygienic and Service Pipework
A selection of images from our recent hygienic and service pipework projects are listed below:
GET IN TOUCH
Contact the DES Group
Unit 9, Shield Drive
West Cross Centre
Tel 020 85608787
Fax 020 87582184
Unit 2, Brunel Court
Tel 01454 325589
Fax 01454 325590
80 Huddersfield Road
Tel 01484 660044
Fax 01484 660033